The Lippincott Library Seminar Room (rm 242) is reserved for large group activities and formal instruction. For smaller groups, please use the Vitale Group Study Room (seats 10) or the Glossberg Seminar Room (seats 12) or our smaller group study rooms which seat up to 4 people.
The seminar room seats up to 28 people, and reservations can be made for groups of 15 or more. It is available on a single-use basis, as well as a recurring basis for classes and academic support activities.
Due to the Penn Libraries' academic mission, priority for seminar room reservations will be given to academically focused groups. The room is not available for group study.
To request the use of the seminar room as classroom space, or for events occurring beyond the reservation window, please email us.
The technology in the room includes:
- full high-definition projection system
- ceiling embedded speakers for audio playback.
- Windows PC
- laptop inputs supporting both HDMI and VGA connections to the video projector.
- Mersive Solstice software installed on the resident PC for wireless presentations
- microphone array permanently installed in the ceiling
- high-definition pan/tilt/zoom camera installed next to the projection screen in the front.
- Skype and Bluejeans on the resident PC.