Patrons are expected to abide by the Code of Student Conduct and to follow WIC policies. All spaces in the Weigle Information Commons are designed for active collaboration.
- Use of Group Study Rooms and Data Diner Booths is for groups of 2 or more people.
- Use is restricted to Pennkey holders.
- Each individual may reserve a space for group use for up to two hours per day.*
- Reservations can be made to seven days in advance.**
- Groups that do not arrive within ten minutes of their reserved start time will lose their reservation. A continuous set of 30-minute reservations will be canceled in entirety.
- Individuals may not reserve study rooms for private study but may use unreserved rooms when these are not needed by a group.
- Please choose a simple Public Reservation Name recognizable to your group. Inappropriate group name choices may result in cancellation of your reservation.
*restriction enforced by location
**restriction of 14 hours per week, starting each Sunday, enforced across system