- Will Noel (Director, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts and Director, Schoenberg Institute for Manuscript Studies) will share updates from the Kislak Center
- Dot Porter (Curator of Digital Research Services) will discuss the Vitale Media Lab (also called Vitale 2), Manuscript Videos and other projects
- Rebecca Stuhr (Assistant Director for Liaison Services and Coordinator of Humanities Collections) will discuss new liaison initiatives
- David Toccafondi (Manager of the Vitale Digital Media Lab) will discuss the Vitale Digital Media Lab and the new recording studio in Van Pelt
- Sarah Wipperman (Repository Services Manager and Analyst) will discuss Scholarly Commons and Selected Works
- Anu Vedantham (Director of the Weigle Information Commons) will discuss Library iPads, the Butler Assistive Technology Room and Apps for Learning.
Join us at 9:30 am for coffee on the Moelis Terrace.
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
10:00am - 12:00pm
Kislak Center Class of 1978 Orrery Pavilion, 6th Floor
Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center
Digital Pedagogy, Featured
Registration has closed.