Introduction to data visualization
Data visualizations are found everywhere!
Join us and learn to:
* Identify the main design elements of a visualization: color, typography, titles, subtitles, annotations, dark/light contrast, and labels.
* Use these design elements to drive insights about your visualization (data storytelling)
* Learn how to prepare your visualizations for publication in various formats
* Explore tools for data visualizations
* Apply all of the above in your own visualization using Datawrapper
Related LibGuide: Services for Authors at the Penn Libraries by Rebecca Stuhr