Introduction to data visualization
Data visualizations are found everywhere!
Join us and learn to:
* Identify the main design elements of a visualization: color, typography, titles, subtitles, annotations, dark/light contrast, and labels.
* Use these design elements to drive insights about your visualization (data storytelling)
* Learn how to prepare your visualizations for publication in various formats
* Explore tools for data visualizations
* Apply all of the above in your own visualization using Datawrapper
Spring 2021 Publishing Workshops
This workshop is part of a series hosted by the Libraries in collaboration with the Grad Center at Penn. Each workshop focuses on an element of the publishing process. From February to April, tune in to live virtual sessions covering citation management, impact metrics, promoting your work, selecting the right publishing venue, fair use, and more. Find the full suite of publishing workshops online and register to attend.
You may also want to review our Services for Authors guide.
Related LibGuide: Services for Authors at the Penn Libraries by Rebecca Stuhr