The Lippincott Library Seminar Room (rm 242) is reserved for large group activities and formal instruction for up to 28 people. Reservations can be made for groups of 15 or more, up to one month in advance. It is available on a single-use basis, as well as a recurring basis for classes and academic support activities.
Due to the Penn Libraries' academic mission, priority for seminar room reservations will be given to academically focused groups. The room is not available for individual or group study.
Please submit your bookings at least 48 hours in advance. Our staff will review and respond to your request within 48 hours. You will receive an email confirming your reservation or explaining why your request was denied. To request the use of the seminar room as classroom space, or for events occurring outside what the reservation window allows, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-898-5924.
The room is modular, can can be arranged in several different ways, as outlined here. The room is generally set up as Option 1 / Seminar. Please indicate if you require a different setup.
- Full high-definition projection system
- Ceiling embedded speakers for audio playback
- Windows PC
- Laptop inputs supporting both HDMI and VGA connections to the video projector
- Mersive Solstice software installed on the resident PC for wireless presentations
- Microphone array permanently installed in the ceiling
- High-definition pan/tilt/zoom camera installed next to the projection screen in the front.
- Skype and Bluejeans on the resident PC.