Reserve a group study space using the links below. Rooms can be reserved by current students, faculty and staff with an active PennKey. Please contact us with any questions or comments.
Book a group study room
- Undergraduate Study Center (ground floor) | floor plan
- 3rd floor | floor plan
- 4th floor | floor plan
Weigle Information Commons
Request a seminar room or a special use space
How to reserve
- Choose the date.
- Select your time and reservation.
- Login with your PennKey.
- Confirm your reservation details.
- Look for a confirmation email in your inbox.
- For entry: Swipe your PennCard and show your PennOpen Green Pass, valid for the date of entry, and confirmation email.
These rooms can be requested through the Outlook calendar system
Van Pelt-Dietrich Library
- Class of '55 (room 241)
- Meyerson Conference Center (room 223)
- Class of '54 Teaching Seminar Room (room 302) | About the room
- Film Studies Classroom (room 425)
Book the Assistive Technology Room
Located on the ground floor of the Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center and a collaborative effort between the Weigle Information Commons and the Weingarten Learning Resources Center (VPUL), the Butler Room has 24-hour access and is reservable online. After confirming your reservation, you can pick up the room key at the Van Pelt Circulation desk. We'll also consider special requests for recurrent bookings